Monday, March 15, 2010

first kiss......

Will it be as exciting as it is in movies
The first time our lips touch
I think we're going to meet again tomorrow
Why is my heart already beating so fast
and feeling like it'll explode
Will it be like cotton candy, I wonder, I imagine it through closed eyes
Is she imagining the same thing as well
right now?

Oh- ye
I think it'll be sweet like candy
Somehow I think I'll even smell acacia
I worry that I'll get addicted to that smell
But the thing that worries me the most, no one would believe but
I've never kissed anyone before

Should I turn my head like in the movies
How will I breathe after our lips touch
I worry about that too
When should I close my eyes, what about my nose
Exactly how long should it go on, I really don't know

Oh- no
If it's sweet like candy
I'm going to stay like that for a long time
Even if I get high off her lips I'll stay up the whole night
Should I confess to her first since she might not like me being unexperienced?
To tell you the truth you're the first time I'll kiss someone
A long time after I stayed up all night worrying about that
We finally brought our lips together in the deep night

Oh- ye
More sugary than a lemon
I really couldn't move a bit
I froze as I got high off the happiness
Why am I so thankful and relieved for this unexperienced girl
I'll promise, Forever I'll kiss only you
I'll kiss only you

No comments:

Post a Comment