Monday, March 15, 2010

SS501 - You Are My Heaven Translation (English)
say my love.. when you see my heartsay my love.. when you see my heartGive me permission to fill you with my laughter honeyDon't hesitate, you are the only one to me honeyLike that shining star, like sweet kissMy precious love oh baby, I will be protecting youI am able to hold you tight in my armsMakes me flutter 2, 3 times more and my heart skipsNobody can stop my heart towards you, even if I don't knowIn the end I will finally arrive in your armsI love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, love todayI love you, I love you, only you, love tonightI love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, love for youOnly one for me, oh my love for youLove is joy that makes me ravish and dizzyA person who pampers me by wrapping me around her arms with her scentI love this kind of you, waiting for you to comeMy heart can't endure any much longer nowYou are my heaven which holds my happiness (my heaven)Love you so, there is only you in my heartMy boo, oh my sweet her1, 2, 3 to the 4 and going, to let you know my love for you now1, 2, 3 to the 4 and going, to tell you my love for you nowCan you hold on to me? Only by your side honeyDon't walk out on me, hold me tightly honeyI will tell you everything now, I will have you nowTake away all my heart that I've kept all this whileLove is joy that makes me ravish and dizzyA person who pampers me by wrapping me around her arms with her scentI love this kind of you, waiting for you to comeMy heart can't endure any much longer nowLove is happiness like the morning dewA person who embraces happiness to meI love this kind of you, waiting for you to comeMy heart can't endure any much longer nowI love you, I love you, love todayI love you, I love you, love tonightI love you, I love you, love for youOnly one for me, Oh my love for yousay my love.. when you see my heartI just want for you, I will only love you

No comments:

Post a Comment